When it comes to upgrading the device or any Smartphone’s firmware the process of flashing is necessary. It is also needed if in case there is need to install custom ROMs which changes or updates the functionality of the Smartphone. So, using smartphone flash tool, it is possible to do flashing new system for a device.
These smartphone Flash tools are freely available and they work on both Android and Windows handsets. The Flash tool comes with step by step guidelines and the entire necessary tool required for flashing the device. It is basically a wizard.
Most important thing to remember is these Flash tools provide all things which are necessary to flash a device. But they do not have any tools which help in repairing a smart phone which is already bricked. But there is a chance that Smartphone may get bricked by using these Flash tools if in case the flashing procedure is followed incorrectly. This will be the same with many tools available. So, it can be understood that Flash tool is software which helps in updating the firmware of the Smartphone.
Features of Smartphone flash tool:
- The Flash tool for smart phones can flash custom firmware files, basically scatter based firmware files and android stock
- They can help in flashing custom recovery
- In case of MTK based Android devices, Flash toll can also manage hard reset
- This help in downloading and upgrading the firmware
- Flash tool can reset and read parameters
- If the Android devices are in soft bricked conditions, Flash tool can unbrick them.
- It is easy to do advanced backups using flash tools since it supports this
- External memory or RAM can be verified and tested using flash tool
Troubleshooting Tips when using flash tools:
- When doing the process of flashing in case if the Smartphone gets disconnects it is better to use another USB cable. Make sure the device is connected through main port
- In case of strange screens and continuous errors after flash it should be understood as incompatible ROM flash. This will demand a suitable replacement to work.
- The version of the Flash tool to be used and that of the Android’s should be compatible. This should be doubled checked before use.
- Before downloading the Flash tool one must check the compatibility with the ROM present
- While processing if the growth remains 0% for longer than usual then one must check for necessary drivers